Watch the Video
What Can We Do?
- Fair & Affordable Pricing
- Text Message Notifications
- 1 Hour Time “On Time” Windows
- Criminal Background Checked Technicians
- Up Front Pricing – No Surprises!
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
- 2 Week Back Up Guarantee on Drain Cleaning
What is our on time and 100% satisfaction guarantee?
Here at A Better Sewer Inspection, we understand that your time and money are valuable. We promise each customer to arrive within the 1-hour time window we give them. If we ever fail to meet this promise, you’ll receive $25 off your total bill. As always, satisfaction is guaranteed on every job – we won’t stop until you’re satisfied!
Our Satisfied Clients
- “They did an awesome job – arrived on time, finished work quickly and completely, left everything as they found it. GREAT customer service and reasonable prices. Will have them back for sure!” -Mark Teska
- “I am so thankful to have contacted this company!! Plumbline had told me I needed a whole new sewer line for the “low” price of $13,000. They used scare tactics to get me to proceed with the work right away. I felt something very fishy from the start. I contacted A Better Sewer to come out for $135 to scope and camera my line. The techs were extremely professional and made me feel comfortable right away. They put a camera in the line and informed me that NO I did not need anything. My line was fine other than years of build up of the roots and slime! I had the line Hydro Jetted and received a letter of “all clear” for my records. AND a camera film after the work was done. I can’t understand to this day why there are so many wolves out there to take advantage of people. Disgusting! Please please call this company if you are told bad news from another company! They don’t do line repair so they aren’t out to screw anyone. Completely opposite. Instead of $13,000 I paid $600 all said and done and have an almost new sewer system. Thanks so much guys!! Everyone’s there is so informative, polite and respectful!! 10 stars!” -Debbie Lightle